Bannockburn Recreational Centre - Birthday Parties
Enjoy your next party at the Y
Here are the details for your party and what is included -
- Gymnastics and Sports Parties
- 1 hour fully supervised fun which involves all children
- 30 minutes use of foyer/party table set-up for party food and presents
- Invitations included (optional)
- 1 - 20 Children
- 21- 30 Children
- Parties available for children 5 years and up
- For children aged 3 - 5 years (EdGym) please enquire with reception parental assistance will be required
How do I book?
Please call and book over the phone. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking.
Full payment is required 7 days prior to the party.
What does the Y Bannockburn provide?
- Full use of the kitchen and appliances including fridge, freezer, microwave, pie warmer and kettle.
- Serving platters and bowls, oven trays, chopping boards, plastic cups, plates and cutlery.
- Tables/chairs and table cloths will be set up prior to arrival.
- Cordial, tea, coffee, sugars, milk and drinking mugs.
- Invitations available (optional)
What do I need to bring?
- Party food
- Lolly Bags
- Optional: Disposable plates/cups/cutlery
- Saturdays and Sundays
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Food and Drinks
All parties are self-catered and you are welcome to bring in any food or drinks that you would like to provide for your party guests. An oven, microwave and fridge are available for your use if needed. The Y will provide tables, chairs and a party table cloth.
Please respect that alcohol is not permitted on Y property.
Terms & Conditions
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted within the centre.
- Only children invited to the party and the host parents are permitted.
- Children under 4 years old must be supervised by a parent in the facility at all times including toilets.
- All children attending (including siblings) should be accounted for in your total number of attendees.
- All large rubbish materials must be disposed of in the bins provided (staff will do a general clean up afterwards)
- Please only arrive 15 minutes prior to the party beginning (no earlier). Keep in mind that finish times are set to allow other parties to follow.
- For your own safety and the safety of all children please ensure you listen to staff instructions and only enter areas permitted.
If you need to reschedule your party due to COVID, please contact our friendly staff. We will happily reschedule your party at no extra cost, however please note we do not give out refunds on deposits.
Book & Pay online here